Print Out the Credit Card Fax Back Form
and scan/email or Fax to 843-303-9761 attn: Steve
Please Note the Following applies to all transactions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS BETWEEN CLIENT AND HALOSURE LLC DBA FOX AUDIO VISUAL
All cancellations less than 10 days to the event date will be charged 50% of the invoice total
IF you are picking and returning, please READ the following
- The equipment is due back on the last “Event Date” listed.
- Our office is normally open Monday – Saturday 10am – 2pm. Please call 843-608-9473 if you are not able to make it back during those times.
- You will be responsible for ANY damages to equipment or items being lost or stolen.
- If there are any issues during setup or operation, call 843-608-9473 immediately and leave a message if necessary.
- Fox Audio Visual guarantees all equipment to be fully functional as intended. We are not responsible for any issues after the rental.
- ALL equipment is to be used as properly intended, kept clean, dry and safe.
- In Case of inclimate weather, UNPLUG, Cover and Move equipment to a safe place. Do NOT resume opation until conditions are clear again.
- Equipment returned past the “Event Date” listed will be charged a late fee.
- Refunds will not be offered if there was no phone call or message informing us of an issue OR on equipment that was not properly setup.
- Late fees are calculated per day on the daily rental rate for the item. Once a late fee exceeds the Full Retail price of the item, you will be billed for the item accordingly.
- We reserve the right to charge a credit card on file for any late fees, damages to equipment, and retail price for missing or stolen pieces of equipment.
- CALL 843-608-9473 if you have any questions at all. Messages will be returned ASAP. We are happy to help make your event a success.
Limitation of Liability – Client and Halosure LLC waive any right to any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation punitive damages and third party claims. In no event shall Halosure LLC’s liability exceed the fees paid by Client.
User Conduct and Content – Client will be solely responsible for the content of the Client’s presentations. Client agrees to not use this Service in any unlawful manner. Client will be 100% responsible for obtaining permission to use any copywritten material including but not limited to movies, tv shows, music, website content. Any Legal issues that arrise for content being displayed will directly be the clients responsibility. We reserve the right to not display any offensive material at our discrestion. Client may not display any copyrighted material, trademarks without obtaining prior consent to the owners of the rights.
Safety – If for any reason we find equipment is being used in an unsafe maner or inclimate weather arrises, we reserve the right to power everything down, cover and move equiment to a safer place or remove equipment from the event entirely. Safety takes priority over any other event needs.
Refunds – We do not offer refunds unless an event has been cancelled with more than 10 days to the event date. The refund shall not exceed the total deposit by the customer at that point.